35. M. Sala, D. Egorova,
Two-dimensional photon-echo spectroscopy at a conical intersection: A two-mode pyrazine model with dissipation
, Chem. Phys. 481 (2016) 206.
34. O. Hüter, M. Sala, H. Neumann, S. Zhang, H. Studzinski, D. Egorova, F. Temps,
Long-lived coherence in pentafluorobenzene as a probe of ππ-πσ* vibronic coupling, J. Chem. Phys. 145 (2016) 01432.
33. A. Bakulin, S. Morgan, T. Kehoe, M. Wilson, A. Chin, D. Zigmantas, D. Egorova, and A. Rao, Real-Time Observation of Multiexcitonic States in Ultrafast Singlet Fission Using Coherent 2D Electronic Spectroscopy, Nature Chemistry 8 (2016) 16.
32. D. Egorova,
Detection of dark states in two-dimensional electronic photon-echo signals via ground-state coherence
J. Chem. Phys. 142 (2015) 212452.
31. A. A. Bakulin, S. E. Morgan, J. Alster, D. Egorova, A. Chin, D. Zigmantas, A. Rao,
Vibrational Coherence Reveals the Role of Dark Multiexciton States in Ultrafast Singlet Exciton Fission,
Ultrafast Phenomena XIX, Springer Proceedings in Physics 162 (2015) 226.
30. D. Egorova,
Self-Analysis of Coherent Oscillations in Time-Resolved Optical Signals
J. Phys. Chem. A 118 (2014) 10259-10267.
29. J. Krčmář, M. Gelin, D. Egorova, W. Domcke,
Signatures of conical intersections in two-dimensional electronic spectra
Journal of Physics B 47 (2014) 124019.
28. D. Egorova,
Oscillations in two-dimensional photon-echo signals of excitonic and vibronic systems: Stick-spectrum analysis and its computational verification ,
J. Chem. Phys. 140 (2014) 034314.
27. L. Sharp, D. Egorova,
On the origin of intensity oscillations in two-dimensional electronic photon-echo signals:
a vibronic dimer model ,
J. Chem. Phys. 139 (2013) 144304
26. M. Gelin, D. Egorova, W. Domcke,
Strong-pump strong-probe spectroscopy: effects of higher excited
Phys. Chem. Chem. Phys. 15 (2013) 8119.
25. M. Gelin, L. Sharp, D. Egorova, W. Domcke,
Bath-induced correlations and relaxation of vibronic dimers,
J. Chem. Phys. 136 (2012) 034507.
24. M. Gelin, D. Egorova, W. Domcke,
Efficient Methods for Computation of Ultrafast Time- and Frequency-Resolved Spectroscopic Signals in
``Computational Strategies for Spectroscopy'' by V. Barone (ed.), J.Wiley & Sons, 2012
23. M. Gelin, D. Egorova, W. Domcke,
Exact quantum master equation for a molecular aggregate coupled to a harmonic bath, Phys. Rev. E, 84 (2011) 041139.
22. M. Gelin, D. Egorova, W. Domcke,
Strong and Long Makes Short: Strong-Pump Strong-Probe Spectroscopy, J. Phys. Chem. Lett. 2 (2011) 114.
21. M. Gelin, D. Egorova, W. Domcke,
Optical N-Wave-Mixing Spectroscopy with Strong and Temporally Well-Separated Pulses: The Doorway-Window Representation, J. Phys. Chem. B 115 (2011) 5648.
20. L. Sharp, D. Egorova, W. Domcke,
Coherent energy transfer in photosynthesis: simulations of 2D electronic photon-echo spectra of the FMO subunit, J. Chem. Phys. 132 (2010) 014501.
19. M. Gelin, D. Egorova, W. Domcke, Efficient calculation of the polarization induced by N coherent laser pulses, J. Chem. Phys. 131 (2009) 194103.
18. M. Gelin, D. Egorova, W. Domcke, Manipulating electronic couplings and nonadiabatic nuclear dynamics with strong laser pulses, J. Chem. Phys. 131 (2009) 124505.
17. M. Gelin, D. Egorova, W. Domcke, Efficient Calculation of Time- and Frequency-Resolved Four-Wave-Mixing Signals, Acc. Chem. Res.42 (2009) 1290.
16. D. Egorova, M. Gelin, M. Thoss, H. Wang, W. Domcke,
Effects of intense femtosecond pumping on multilevel ultrafast dynamics with relaxation, J. Chem. Phys. 129 (2008) 214303.
15. D. Egorova,
Detection of electronic and vibrational
coherences in molecular systems by 2D electronic photon echo spectroscopy,
Chem. Phys. 347 (2008) 166 (W. Domcke Special Issue).
14. D. Egorova, M. Gelin, W. Domcke,
Analysis of vibrational coherences in homodyne and two-dimensional heterodyne photon-echo spectra of Nile Blue, Chem. Phys. 341 (2007) 113 (D. A. Wiersma Special Issue).
13. D. Egorova, M. Gelin, W. Domcke,
Analysis of cross peaks in two-dimensional electronic photon-echo spectroscopy for simple models with vibrations and dissipation, J. Chem. Phys. 126 (2007) 074314.
12. D. Egorova, M. Gelin, W. Domcke, Efficient method for the calculation of time- and frequency-resolved four-wave mixing signals
and its application to photon-echo spectroscopy, J. Chem. Phys. 123 (2005) 164112.
11. M. Gelin, D. Egorova, A. Pisliakov, W. Domcke,
Transient phenomena in time- and frequency-gated spontaneous emission,
J. Phys. Chem. A 109 (2005) 3587.
10. D. Egorova, M. Gelin, W. Domcke, Time- and frequency-resolved fluorescence spectra of nonadiabatic
dissipative systems: what photons can tell us , J. Chem. Phys. 122 (2005) 134504.
9. M. Gelin, D. Egorova, W. Domcke, A new method for the calculation of two-pulse time- and frequency-resolved spectra, Chem. Phys. 312 (2005) 135
8. M. Gelin, D. Egorova, A. Pisliakov, W. Domcke, Unified description of sequential and
coherent contributions to time-resolved spontaneous emission signals: generalized doorway-window
approach, Chem. Phys. Lett. 391 (2004) 234.
7. M. Gelin, D. Egorova, W. Domcke, Time-resolved spontaneous emission beyond the doorway-window approximation,
Chem. Phys. 301 (2004) 129.
6. D. Egorova, W. Domcke, Quantum dynamical simulations of ultrafast
photoinduced electron-transfer processes, J. Photochem. Photobiol. A 166 (2004) 19.
5. D. Egorova, W. Domcke, Coherent vibrational dynamics during
ultrafast photoinduced electron-transfer reactions: quantum dynamical simulations within multi-level Redfield theory,
Chem. Phys. Lett. 384 (2004) 157.
4. D. Egorova, M. Thoss, H. Wang, W. Domcke, Modeling of ultrafast electron-transfer processes: validity of multi-level Redfield theory, J. Chem. Phys. 119 (2003) 2761.
3. M. Gelin, A.V. Pisliakov, D. Egorova, W. Domcke, A simple model for the
calculation of nonlinear optical response functions and femtosecond time-resolved spectra,
J. Chem. Phys. 118 (2003) 5287.
2. D. Egorova, A. Kühl, W. Domcke, Modeling of ultrafast electron-transfer dynamics:
multi-level Redfield theory and validity of approximations,
Chem. Phys. 268 (2001) 105.
1. A.K. Belyaev, D. Egorova, J. Grosser, T. Menzel, Electron transition and asymptotic
couplings in low-energy atomic collisions,
Phys. Rev. A 64 (2001) 052701.